The Church Investment Group works with Episcopal endowments to achieve both financial performance and capital preservation while acting as stewards of our monetary resources.
By using the Outsourced Chief Investment Officer (OCIO) approach, assets are manaaged on a day-to-day basis, offering timely decision making and the ability to enhance returns while mitigating risk through agile asset allocation and investment selections. This approach, often unavailable to smaller investors, enables CIG to serve as a tru partner to our investors, ensuring that their financial goals and cherished values are always interrelated and at the forefront of decisions.
What We Provide
- Full-Time Investment Guidance and Active Management.
- Benefits from Investing at Scale (Cost Effective Fees based on CIG’s collective assets).
- Transparency and High-Touch Client Engagement.
- Comprehensive Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Investment Process.
- Advocacy for the Values of the Episcopal Church as UNPRI Signatory and through participation in the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility and Carbon Disclosure Project.
How We Partner
CIG collaborates with you to implement a customized separate account, working with your Investment Committee on asset allocation, spending policy, ESG implementation and impact tracking.
CIG has two funds that allow smaller investors to achieve scale and provides diversified portfolios that adhere to ethical criteria and practices:
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Multi-Asset Fund
- Fossil-Fuel Free Environmental, Social and Governance Multi-Asset Fund